- How long has Bullistik been involved with breeding French Bulldogs?
- Is Bullistik an AKC Breeder of Merit?
- Are Bullistik French Bulldog puppies born and raised indoors and well socialized with people and other canines?
- Are the sires and dams of Bullistik French Bulldog puppies AKC registered?
- Are the sires and dams of Bullistik French Bulldog puppies health screened for diseases that can potentially affect the breed?
- Are health testing results made available to puppy buyers prior to purchase?
- Are Bullistik puppies Vet checked prior to placement with their new family?
- Does the puppy buyer get a copy of the Veterinary Health Report prior to taking possession of the puppy?
- Are Bullistik puppies vaccinated, dewormed, and microchipped prior to placement with their new family?
- Does the puppy buyer get a copy of the Vaccination/Health Record prior to taking possession of the puppy?
- Are Bullistik puppies sold with a written sales contract and health warranty?
- Does Bullistik offer previous puppy buyer references to their potential puppy buyers?
Yes: email addresses only for contact. Bullistik will not give out phone numbers or physical mailing addresses for references.
- Does Bullistik require references from their potential puppy buyers?
Yes: previous breeder referrals, Vet references
- Does Bullistik sell their puppies with AKC FULL REGISTRATION (breeding rights)?
Yes: on a VERY LIMITED basis and with a stringent background check of potential buyer.
- Does Bullistik insist that their puppies sold as COMPANIONS be spayed or neutered?
Yes: this is a contractual requirement and mandatory!
- Does Bullistik sell their puppies to buyers that are out of state?
Yes: Buyers must be willing to drive or fly to Dallas, TX or pay for Stork delivery to airport of choice.
- At what age does Bullistik allow their pups to leave home?
Depending on circumstances, Bullistik babies can leave home any time between 8 – 10 weeks of age.
- Does Bullistik require a deposit to reserve or hold a specific puppy for the buyer?
Yes: Bullistik will accept a deposit to reserve a puppy from a specific litter, with buyers required color and gender. Deposits are non-refundable accept in the event that the color/gender is not available in the specified litter, OR if the reserved puppy does not pass his/her Veterinary Health examination prior to buyer taking possession of the puppy. Deposits are accepted via Zelle, Bank Wire, or Cashier’s Check.