Bullistik Wreaking Havoc
This incredible, darling boy makes my heart melt. After 29 years, one might think that a new bred-by future stud dog could hardly make a breeder, especially this breeder, go all squishy, but that could not be further from the truth.
You see, the very handsome Havoc, is not only my favorite shade of TriColor, black & tan, but he also carries blue (thank you TJ), and cream (thank you AKC Ch. Angel Signe Bullistik), and very likely chocolate courtesy of his grandmother, Bullistik Chocolate Decadence.
AND, his mother is the fabulous HOT HEAD, Bullistik Temper Tantrum. So, he has that spark of FIRE in him, like his mama, SpitFire, does.
This fabulous boy is a 4th generation chocolate in our program, 5th generation tricolor, and he does not carry the spotting gene!
There is no denying that the “look” is not lost or diluted through each successive generation at Bullistik. Health, Temperament, and Conformation are paramount in our breeding program, and this future stud dog has it all………..
French Bulldog Breed Standard
- Square Head
- Eyes Round and Wide Set
- Skull Flat between the ears, Forehead slightly Rounded
- Muzzle broad deep and well laid back
- Cheek muscles well developed
- Hollow groove between the eyes, heavy wrinkles forming soft roll over the very short nose
- Under jaw is deep, square, broad, and well turned up
- Neck is thick and well arched with loose skin at the throat
- Back is a roach back with a slight fall close behind the shoulders, gradually rising to the loin which is
higher than the shoulder, and rounding at the croup
- Body is short and well rounded. The chest is broad, deep, and full; well ribbed with the belly tucked up. The tail is either straight or screwed, short, hung low, thick root and fine tip; carried low in repose
- Forelegs are short, stout, straight, muscular and set wide apart. Feet are moderate in size, compact and firmly set. Toes compact, well split up, with high knuckles and short stubby nails
- Hind legs are strong and muscular, longer than the forelegs, so as to elevate the loins above the shoulders. Hocks well let down. Feet are moderate in size, compact and firmly set. Toes compact, well split up, with high knuckles and short stubby nails; hind feet slightly longer than forefeet.
The photos below are of Havoc when he was 8 weeks old. Week after week, this fabulous boy continues to bloom into the stud dog I know he will become,